(gratuitous full frontal pie image)
So it is here that time of year that we set down and celebrate all that we are thankful for.
- I am thankful for my family. These are the people who motivate me, teach me, inspire me – who make me a good man.
- I am thankful Chihuahuas are not the size of Great Danes
- I am thankful for the toothless grin of the baby in the cart ahead of me when I am in line at the store – a precious innocent bundle of hope and endless potential.
- I am thankful for copious amounts of pie
- I am thankful that God brought me into this world and set me upon the face of it with choice, the chance to do great and small things – to experience as much of what he has wrought in the time given me.
- I am thankful I have a house and that house feels like home.
- I am thankful they made the Star Wars movie I have been waiting 20 years for.
- I am thankful for the country I live in and the people who volunteer to keep it safe
- I am thankful none of my children have ever liked Justin Bieber.
- I am thankful for my job which not only makes me money – it helps children learn.
- I am thankful someone grew a brain and started making comic books into movies.
- Last but not least I am thankful for you and what you do to keep this world spinning.