These cookies are flat out the bomb. This recipe comes from the Ghirardelli white chocolate chip bag and is getting stored here in case they go insane and change or remove it. The cookies come out crispy-chewy and this recipe makes quite alot but once people get hold of them – it will not be enough 😉
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups unsifted flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups (1 11oz bag) white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together butter and both sugars. This will only take one bowl - stand mixer is perfect here.
- Add vanilla and eggs and beat well until mixed.
- Blend in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir or blend in on low speed the white chocolate chips and nuts until you dont have any loose chips or nuts rattling around.
- Spoon on to ungreased cookie sheet ( I suggest using parchment for really great results)
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (my oven takes 12-14 to get em where I like em)