Low-cal Banana Split Pudding Desert
- Nilla wafers 16 or so crushed
- 4 cups skim milk
- 1 box sugar free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 box sugar free instant banana pudding mix
- 2 bananas sliced into 1/4" slices
- 1 medium sized tub of light cool whip
- Toasted coconut or your fav crushed nuts
- Line the bottom of a 8x8 pan with the crushed up Nilla wafers. This won't make a real solid crust but we are avoiding adding butter to make it real firm. It will really help in getting the pudding out in "pieces" tho.
- Use two cups of the milk and make the chocolate pudding to the package directions. Layer this on the Nilla wafer dust and carefully spread.
- Top the chocolate pudding with banana slices.
- Top the banana slices with half the cool whip.
- Make the banana pudding with the last 2 cups of milk to package directions. Layer this on the cool whip.
- Top with the second sliced banana.
- Top with the remaining cool whip.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut or crushed nuts.