I really need to remember to take pictures to go with these >< hopefully writing that out will jog my ol noggin next time.
This recipe is actually 90% for the sauce the cooking could vary. You could use about any chunk of chicken. Next time I make it I will likely cut the chicken up into bite sized chunks so that it soaks in even more of the sauce.
Honey Garlic Chicken
- 3 Chicken Boneless Breasts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- garlic powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp vinegar (rice wine, apple cider, balsamic etc)
- 4 tsp of minced garlic
- Coat the chicken with a liberal sprinkling of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Place olive oil in skillet and cook chicken on medium high heat until cooked through – turning often.
- Drain oil from pan without removing the chicken a small amount of oil will remain.
- Pour sauce over chicken and de-glaze skillet (scrape the cooked on bits off).
- Cook until the sauce reduces by half.
- Spoon sauce over chicken when plating.