This is more a process than a recipe. For my kids or anyone who likes how I grill. It is a simple three parts.
- McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Allegro Marinade
- Good meat (avoid big box stores like Walmart)
- Season both sides of the meat with the seasoning and pat to stick the seasoning down.
- Place the meat in a ziplock bag add the Allegro. You do not have to cover the meat just put enough to cover half the thickness.
- Close the bag while squeezing out the air – this will coat all sides of the meat and save on marinade.
- Let the meat marinate as long as possible. (probably no longer than two days) If you need to grill soon that is ok just make sure the meat gets at least an hour.
Help I can not find the seasoning and/or marinade!
For seasoning use salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder (half of the amount of onion powder). Marinade with Worcestershire sauce. All of these ingredients can be found anywhere.